Have you thought about how SMS sent from your mobile reaches the recipient? If not, then you read this and quickly understand the basics. First, you create a message and type the mobile number of the recipient and click send.
The message is read by the recipient and may or may not post a reply. But that isn’t important. How this message does get transferred from your mobile to another. You may know that it via network towers.
Yes, the message reaches the tower, then satellite, and at the end of the server system called an SMS gateway. From the gateway, the message will be sent to the destination based on the number of the recipient via another tower. So, tower to tower communication is possible with the help of the SMS gateway and hence mobile to mobile message transfer happens. This is simple and can relate to the entrance gate of a building. You must reach the gate to open and enter your neighbour’s house. Likewise, your text will reach the SMS gateway and from there goes to the intended recipient. Therefore you send an SMS that undergoes some process to reach the destination as it was posted. SMS gateway provider plays a vital role in tracking and transmitting the message.
Benefits of Using the SMS Gateway
- Quality of the SMS increases – When it is said sending SMS it talks about sending SMS to many recipients at the same time called bulk SMS. Therefore the SMS gateway will increase the quality of the service by quickly diverting the same message across different target numbers. The gateway will prevent message loss by using an efficient and scalable architecture. It uses the rerouting technique to make sure the SMS reaches the recipient through one of the active networks.
- Billing Feature is Made Flexible – Where ever you live is immaterial, and the gateway provider will provide you with billing facility across the region. It is possible to connect any protocol with the service offered by the SMS gateway services.
- Quick and Easy To Use – The SMS gateway can be deployed quickly and sending messages will happen within no time. The link failure gets adjusted automatically, and you can configure one time to send many messages at the single instance.
- Simplified Accounting – The gateway will manage the logs of every single outgoing and incoming SMS traffic. The process of verifying and monitoring the records are more accessible than ever before from the Sequel database. You don’t have to wait for the bills, and you will calculate on your own and can plan your work accordingly. Need not feel surprised to see the statements at the end.
- 24/7 Help Desk Support – The technical service agents will readily attend your call around the clock, and hence you can get answers to any of your query. The personalized and the open architecture resolution can fulfil the business need efficiently. Cost saving SMS gateway combined with the promotional and transactional business processes make the service the best for every individual and business to rely on the same.