If you are a taxable person, you must be aware of the presence of various online services that provide assistance related to all the GST problems. Aren’t you? Basically, these services are software-based. All of these platforms are integrated with a high-end tech savvy software that ultimately becomes the answer to all GST-related queries of people.
But, the abundance of these services all over the internet makes it difficult for you and every info-seeking person out there to decide, that which software is more authentic. We will discuss the most prominent ways to make a distinction between an average and a good GST software provider. You must look for these factors in the GST software:
The features overview
Any good GST software provider will always dauntlessly showcase all the features of the GST software they are providing. In case, you don’t know that what the features specifically are, here’s a list to know some:
- The software should not be bound with any kind of platforms. The platform-independence is a must. You wouldn’t like to reprogram your whole operating system from Windows to Linux or to any other operating system. Duh! That’s completely unnecessary
- The language used in the software should be highly-secured
- The software should have an inbuilt facility to do the billing of the goods and services
- It should be readily available to upload the documents and invoices, even from the third party source
- It should provide the feature to help you directly file through the GST portal
- And lastly, the user rights must be applicable in all the operations
What can the software do?
Well, if a leading GST software provider can’t promise to perform the compulsory GST-related tasks, then there’s no point of you using that tool. A good software should be capable of performing these functions:
- The management of online compliance
- Assured documentation of bills, invoices, personal information
- Integrated GST rate calculator and HSN/SAC code finder
- Should do multiple invoicing at once
- E-filing and e-payment enabled as per the rules and regulations of the GST Act
Certificate of authentication
When you’ll look for the certification of the software, you will discover the fact that for how long the service has maintained an ‘active’ status in the market, assisting the consumers to help them deal with the GST-related queries.
What else is better than knowing the viewpoint of a taxpayer like you? A customer review is a legit way to develop your knowledge about a product or company. Now the reviews can be diverse in nature. You will find some of them reflecting the bad side of the service as well. But you should always cross-check. If the service has multiple good reviews and the features mentioned are promising, then there are really good chances of the service being genuine.
So, the bottom line is that the analysis is particularly important even if you want to use the service or just browsing it for some future reference. So, if you can clear the service is correct, then you are almost done with all your GST-problems. Because then your problems will be assisted by the software-provider. While you, on the other hand, can relax your system down.