Apple, a name every mobile phone user knows, and every mobile manufacturer wants to trump. Every latest Apple smartphone release meets with excitement and demand from enthusiasts, which invariably lays testimony to their impending quality.
Last year, Apple released 3 of their newest iPhone models, iPhone 8, 8 plus, and the top of the line iPhone X.
Unmatched Quality, Breathtaking Performance
If there is one company which has never compromised their products’ performance and build quality, it would be Apple. All Apple smartphones specification to date includes custom-made hardware for their phones, with surprising attention to detail. Head-turners in every right, iPhones give their competitors a run for their money.
If you are looking to buy this race-car of a phone on installments, Bajaj Finserv EMI Store will be the best option to choose from. They offer all Apple smartphones on EMI, with zero down payments and affordable rates.
Apple added 3 new products at their stable this year; let’s take a look at each one of them.
With an all new glass design, wireless charging and Augmented Reality (AR), iPhone 8 paved the way for a new generation of iPhones.
- 7-inch, Retina HD display – iPhone 8 offers a 1334×750 pixel resolution, in a 326 PPI screen. This makes the display extremely vivid and lively to watch media content. Also, it’s a 1400:1 contrast ratio is one of the best in its class.
- 12-megapixel back, 7-megapixel front camera – Sporting a 12-megapixel f/1.8 camera at the back and 7-megapixel f/2.2 camera up front, iPhone 8 is poised to capture all your precious memories in vivid details.
- A11 Bionic – The brand new A11 Bionic chip houses a hexa-core CPU. Courtesy these 6 cores, the phone delivers a blazingly fast performance.
iPhone 8 plus
Like its younger brother, the iPhone 8 plus is one of the latest Apple smartphones that stirred the market. Sporting a bigger 5.5-inch display, this phone adds a few nifty tricks under its sleeve.
- Dual 12-megapixel camera at the back – This Apple smartphone camera consists of a f/1.8 wide angle and a f/2.8 telephoto lens.
- iOS 11 on board – With its glamorous user interface, the iOS 11 makes it more powerful, personal and intelligent than anything else.
- Network and connectivity – Both the phones are compatible with nano-SIM cards, and LTE network, offering top of the line voice clarity and data transmission rates.
Creating a device that is almost entirely bezel-less, iPhone X brings an immersive experience unmatched by any other. With its new Face ID and intelligent interface, iPhone X brings the future to your hands.
- It’s the display – A 5.8-inch OLED HDR display with 2436x1125p resolution adorns the front, offering unmatched color quality.
- Dual-camera, twice the performance – The proven combo brings class-leading photo quality and offers innovative modes to capture the best of you.
- An all-new design – This phone looks different from the other latest Apple smartphones covered in the most durable glass and surgical-grade metal. It is also water and dust resistant.
- Wireless charging – Easy, convenient wireless charging thanks to the glass back.
Interested? Looking to buy any of these smartphones on EMI? Don’t worry about the Apple smartphones price; instead, visit the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store and use your EMI Network Card to buy one at No Cost EMI.
Bajaj Finserv has partnered with over 43,000 stores across India to bring over 1 million products at your doorstep. Get the product on the same day (within 4 hours in selected regions), courtesy their hyperlocal shopping facility.