Virtual Offices – you may have seen them being mentioned more and more over the past year or so, and if you have then there’s a good reason for it – they’re actually very useful for organisations old and new.
A virtual office is a service that enables employees and business owners to work remotely by providing a range of business functions that can be accessed via the internet. A virtual office also enables organisations to create and maintain a presence in a desirable location without the need to pay extortionate rents for an actual office space.
There are other benefits to using virtual offices, including:
- No Commute – As you have no ‘real’ office, you don’t have to travel into work. This gives you more time to focus on what is at hand, and the more important tasks you’ve got to undertake.
- Ability to attract better talent – As you aren’t rooted to a specific location, as you would be with an office, you are able to widen your search for the best talent for your business. As things can be done remotely, these people you are searching for don’t have to be in your local region, and potentially don’t even need to be in your country.
- Easy Expansion – Kind of linked to the point about attracting better talent from further afield, but the point stands that you can expand far easier with a virtual office than you can with a traditional office space. You won’t need to move to a larger office (therefore saving on increased rent costs), as everything is done remotely.
- Business Support – With virtual offices you will always be able to upgrade your contract to include additional services, some of which include taking calls, handling post, use of meeting rooms, and much more.
- No Long Term Commitments – Most virtual office arrangements come with one month notice periods meaning that should you need to change your package, or for any reason cancel it, all you will need to give is one months’ notice, which helps to keep your costs down. (Please double check your agreement as not ALL agreements are one month notice periods).
If you are thinking of getting a virtual office for your business and want to find out further information or go ahead and look at signing up, please take a look at Virtually There who can be found at www.virtually-there.net , where you will find a whole host of information about what you can sign up for. If you have any questions, the team there will be happy to take your phone call, or receive a message to them via their site.
Take the plunge and get yourself a virtual office today.